Please I need help to code an EA (in mql4) based on CCI indicator using iCustom function

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
Luckiesworld 2015.05.06 14:03

Hello house, my name Lucky (I hope I get Lucky with my humble request I have been  trying out a lot of things in forex. At the moment I am experimenting with CCI and I would like to build an EA (based on CCI using the iCustom function. I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

Conditions for opening trade:

I would like the ea to open only a maximum of two trades at any given time

1. I would like the ea to open a buy order if CCI indicator is below -100 on the 1hour time frame and CCI goes above -100 (from below -100) on the 5minute time frame

I would like the ea to close the buy order when CCI goes above 100 on the one hour time frame

2. I would like the ea to open a sell order if CCI indicator is above 100 on the one hour time frame and CCI goes below 100 (from above 100) on the 5minute time frame

I would like the ea to close the sell order when CCI goes below -100 on the one hour time frame.

Take Profit should be put at 120pips

(I would like the ea to operate based on ticks)

Thank you and God bless.

Attached files:
  cci.mq4  (4.07 KB)
WHRoeder 2015.05.06 20:09 #

iCustom - MQL4 Documentation is used to read the buffers of custom indicators. iCCI - MQL4 Documentation is built in.

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register