i am new baby in mql4, I need to design expert advisor (ex4 file ) in macd with buy and sell arrow , when every macd goes buy mode the up arrow must be displayed (in live and in historical data also ), when ever the macd goes sell, the down arrow have t

Respected sir,

i am new baby in mql4, I need to design expert adviser  (ex4 file ) in  macd with buy and sell arrow , when every macd goes buy mode the up arrow must be displayed (in live and in historical data also ), when ever the macd goes sell, the down arrow have to be displayed (in live  and in historical data )  , I request senior Persons to give us full code ( with comment ) which will help me to understand the concept. and which will help me to code further, 

sorry for my English, since English is not my mother tong.

thankyou for your prompt reply but ( i need to convert to ex4 file format , and i need to distribute to some one , i need to know, we can develop indicator using ,SetIndex commands, i got some exaples, but i am not able to convert to ex4, that why i had asked , again i request you to give me full example or link   )

Thankyou,

1. Welcome.
  2. You don't need an expert adviser to draw arrows (that is for trading.) You need an indicator.
  3. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  4. Try this indicator.
Reason: