Simple Strategy for newbie

Hi to all community,

i'm a new member of big Forex world, in the last month i've been searching through the network about some strategy and i've learned that there a lot of them and

i don't know which one to apply on demo account.

I'd like to know which is the simpliest but effective strategy which guarantees small and costant profit.

Thanks 

Sorry to say this but no such thing. Nobody would share those with you.

blendi07:

I'd like to know which is the simpliest but effective strategy which guarantees small and costant profit.

Actually there is one. It's even slightly math and called:

Time x Know-how = Experience

Without willing to spent a shitload of time into all this then no indicator will ever get you, where sucessful traders are. A rough time estimation would be 2-3 years (for basic knowledge) of reading good books (not all but the good ones), watching some webinars (again the good ones, the ones that teach you something) and a shitload of self study.

aakcaagac:

Actually there is one. It's even slightly math and called:

Time x Know-how = Experience

Without willing to spent a shitload of time into all this then no indicator will ever get you, where sucessful traders are. A rough time estimation would be 2-3 years (for basic knowledge) of reading good books (not all but the good ones), watching some webinars (again the good ones, the ones that teach you something) and a shitload of self study.

Excellent Reply !!!
Reason: