Windows 10 Now Supporting IOS/Android App, Would Finally MT4 Exist For Windows Phones?

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
FireAndDragon 2015.04.30 09:57

im a big fan of lumia. despite having much less apps from android, I still find its durability, elegance, camera, and overall experience greater than any android phone I've ever used. The thing is, I'm also a trader and I find the lack of MT4 app in Windows Phone app store quite annoying. I dont trade from phone but I like to occasionally monitoring my position sometimes. I always wished Metacorp would consider building a MT4 app for Windows store but my dream never came true. Now Windows 10 just announced they would support Android/iOS native app to be ported easily to Windows 10 store, even desktop app. here's the news: http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/29/8511439/microsoft-windows-10-android-ios-apps-bridges

i dont know how easy it will be for app developers to port their iOS app to windows 10 but i assume it'll be far easier than ever before. If that's the case, would we finally see MT4 for Windows 10 tablet and phones? Hopefully anyone from Metacorp can answer. Thanks!

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register