Can't see the trading orders in MT4 charts suddenly after back testing

I suddenly can’t see the trading orders in MT4 charts, the arrows and lines between order opening and closing, after finishing back testing.

How to recover? I re-installed MT4, tickstory and can’t fix it. 

It's so strange! 

Does the EA delete all objects on deinit?

GumRai:
Does the EA delete all objects on deinit? 

My Dear GumRai, you are so professional!

Finally I find ObjectsDeleteAll() in the deinit() of one custom indicator of my EA is using.

After change it, the problem was fixed. Thank you so much!

By the way, how was deinit()  called as I still can see the indicator in the chart sub-window after testing?

What happens with indicators used by EAs in the strategy tester has always been a mystery to me. You don't see the indicator while the test is running. When the test is finished, the indicator appears, yet the log says that it has been unloaded.

So to be able to see the indicator while the test is running, you either have to attach it to the chart or have the tester template saved with it. Rather annoying as you would have thought that it could be attached automatically in visual mode.

Probably, you had the indicator attached to the chart as well as the one loaded by the tester, so one was deinitsialized. 

Thank you again!
GumRai:

What happens with indicators used by EAs in the strategy tester has always been a mystery to me. You don't see the indicator while the test is running. When the test is finished, the indicator appears, yet the log says that it has been unloaded.

So to be able to see the indicator while the test is running, you either have to attach it to the chart or have the tester template saved with it. Rather annoying as you would have thought that it could be attached automatically in visual mode.

Probably, you had the indicator attached to the chart as well as the one loaded by the tester, so one was deinitsialized. 

Thank you again, GumRai!
Reason: