MetaQuotes Software to Show Its Latest Developments and New Services at iFX EXPO 2015

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
MetaQuotes 2015.04.27 11:39

Our company will present its latest technological solutions and developments at the major international iFX EXPO 2015 event to be held on May 26-28 at the Grand Resort Hotel (Limassol, Cyprus).

MetaQuotes Software to Show Its Latest Developments and New Services at iFX EXPO 2015

We will demonstrate the optimized components of MetaTrader 4/5 trading platforms and fully updated MetaTrader 4/5 mobile platforms for iOS and Android. Besides, the attendants will know about the improvements in the popular trader services:

• The enhanced social trading service allowing traders to automatically copy trades of signal providers.
  • The unique Market of trading applications that already offers about 5 000 products meeting the demands of both beginners and professionals. Now, trading applications can also be rented.
  • The virtual hosting built into the platforms allows trading robots and signals to work non-stop with minimum delays in executing trades.
coughs 2015.04.27 21:09 #

Can you please add 64 bit multi-core CPU support and the ability to use multi monitors on Metatrader 4? I also think its time to optimize MT4 for higher resolutions like 4K :)

Please tell me you have plans of doing this in 2015? 

Thank you.

Regards,

Tom. 

4evermaat 2015.05.16 02:20 #

coughs:

Can you please add 64 bit multi-core CPU support and the ability to use multi monitors on Metatrader 4? I also think its time to optimize MT4 for higher resolutions like 4K :)

Please tell me you have plans of doing this in 2015? 

Thank you.

Regards,

Tom. 

That is a nice dream.  But unfortunately MQ will not admit that mt5 wasn't as successful as they hoped.  What would need to happen is MT6 is born, which keeps the codebase and features of mt4 b600+, still allows running pre-compiled EAs from previous bills, and makes the platform 64-bit.   Add things like one-click 'flatten' or close all', and still retain things from mt5 like net positions so that the platform can be compatible with exchanges.  The ability to submit order for multiple tickets (open or close) on the same instrument.

Oh, and retain mt4 ability to import 3rd party history data.  importing price history is a very, very basic function of a financial charting package, not all history can be downloaded from the servers.  But MQ has a hard time admitting they are in error with such decisions. 

MT5 was not all for nothing.  But it is time for mt6 which keeps mt4 codebase and features that have made it popular, and add in mt5 features that enhance it.  Or combine mt4 and mt5 and run two languages side by side in one platform. I can't imagine it would be any more difficult than running 2 platforms separately.  And it allows MQ to save face for not completely abandoning mql5.

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register