EA should identify a computer

Hey forum,

I googled a lot and found some interesting postings about protecting an EA from being executed on different computers. But all solutions were pretty complex because the main issue was protection. My question is simpler. I don't need to protect anything. It is just that my EA must identify a computer. Reason is that my EA is running on two computers but it should only take action on one computer. This constellation here is a bit difficult to explain and therefore I just want to know if there is a simple way to identify a computer or the windows version or whatever is different. 

Thanks! 

angevoyageur: I recommend to all not answer such thing that "use google or use this and you will have found this", it's absolutely not useful. Ignore it.
Ignoring post per https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/155059/page2#1010252

Hm, that doesn't really help me..

What about a simple flag you set in the EA properties? Might be the easiest option.

Failing that, and if you want to stay native, you'll probably need to play around with some of the Client Terminal Properties. Use different install paths, terminal names etc.

That's a very good idea! The Client Terminal Properties give me a lot of possibilities. Thank you, honest knave!

No problem, you're most welcome.
Reason: