Comminication between EAs in different terminals on 64-bit system - how to do it?

Does anyone know how to enable communication between EA on 64-bit system?

There are tons of examples how to use pipes through kernel32.dll or how to use tcp/ip connection, none of witch (that i tested) work on 64-bit system.

Does anyone have working examples on how to run any kind of communication between terminals for x64?

Search named pipes and quick channel.

WHRoeder:
Search named pipes and quick channel.

there is no information about 64-bit systems, only old topics or topics with people complaining about lack of compatibility with x64 systems.

I have EA that communicates through named pipes, (i know how to use them) but it works only on 32 bit systems:

Windows XP 32-bit - WORKING

Windows 7 32-bit - WORKING

Windows 7 64-bit - NOT WORKING

Windows 8 64-bit - NOT WORKING

On 64-bit only communication between EAs in the same terminal works and that is not my goal.

Same is with tcp/ip examples downloaded from mql5.com site - they work on 32-bit, but not on 64-bit systems.

I need solution that works on 64-bit. If anyone has simple example (or links in code base) how to do it i would be very grateful.

OS size is irrelevant. Mt4 is a 32 bit program. Many people are using TCP/IP. Your code is broken, fix your code.
Reason: