EA trades initiating only on Default Profile

My first post here on the forum: I am running an EA that for some reason trades will only be initiated on the default profile and no others. Anyone had any similar experiences or insights?

There can be different reasons, one being that the parameters have been hard-coded into the EA. Without seeing the code, it is impossible to know for sure.

GumRai:
There can be different reasons, one being that the parameters have been hard-coded into the EA. Without seeing the code, it is impossible to know for sure

I checked with my programmer and there's nothing he wrote into the coding that would cause this problem. After further testing what I've discovered is that the EA will only function on the open/currently viewed profile. I was treating Profiles like browser tabs/windows and assumed that if say a chart was set with an EA on Profile 1, that I could be on Profile 2 etc and the EA on Profile 1 would function as per the settings. This appears not to be the case unless anyone know this to be otherwise and if so, how?

If you are on Profile 2, there are no open charts from Profile 1, and no EA on them. You'd have to install a second terminal (different folders) and run them concurrently.

WHRoeder:
If you are on Profile 2, there are no open charts from Profile 1, and no EA on them. You'd have to install a second terminal (different folders) and run them concurrently.

Thanks! I figured I'd need to add more terminals to run them concurrently - just thought the Profiles did that - was hoping to save myself some of the extra work but I'll get the outcome I'm looking for. 
Reason: