working logic needs to be finished.

Guys, hi.

On FF and on other forums, there are not-willing-to-help-if-you-are-not-paying people ,

I hope that one of you can help me with that, it's really easy.

Here is my EA, which works good, but few more options are needed to make it complete.

1. Close and deactivate EA when Profit gain will reach certain %.

2. Close and deactivate EA when Loss will reach certain %.

3. adding automatically 0.01 lot for each 1K.

4. not to place one more pending, if it's not X pip further than already placed order.

PS, I am using ECN (5 digit)

Help will be greatly appreciated and of course you can keep EA.

nik13:
Guys, hi.

On FF and on other forums, there are not-willing-to-help-if-you-are-not-paying people ,

Actually, on FF there is a lot of coding done for free. But there are a lot more requests for free code than there a coders with the free time to do the coding for free.

nik13:

I hope that one of you can help me with that, it's really easy.

If it is really that easy, why don't you do it yourself?

If you don't know how, then how do you know that it is really easy??

This forum is more about coders helping coders. So if someone posts their attempt at coding, they will get help and advice.

If just asking for coding or code revision, you are on the wrong forum. 

nik13: On FF and on other forums, there are not-willing-to-help-if-you-are-not-paying people ,
  1. Until you learn mql4, there is no common language to which to communicate. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Since you don't know the language, how can you possibly know how easy your request is or is not.

GumRai:

Actually, on FF there is a lot of coding done for free. But there are a lot more requests for free code than there a coders with the free time to do the coding for free.

Very well said, GumRai.

I get a lot of unsolicited requests to code for free on various forums.

I help if I can, or if I can't I always still take the time to reply to them and explain why.

I rarely get so much as an acknowledgement, either way. Or worse, you read accusations that the free coders are cherry picking the good ideas and not sharing the result.

Sad fact that people expect so much for free but have so little courtesy.

WHRoeder:
  1. Until you learn mql4, there is no common language to which to communicate. You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
  2. Since you don't know the language, how can you possibly know how easy your request is or is not.

well, ok, I might be wrong, but however I was not able to find anybody who will help (on other forums).

I think it's easy because EA is and logic is already created, there need to be 2 more options added.

I do not know how to code.

I'm 18 years old and I do not have money to pay.

I've tried to code, but since I have no programming background at all, non of my EA's work (picture below). (I've got my first leptop when I was 17)

thanks for replay and sorry if my request "bothered: you, I did not meant that, I just hope that somebody will help.

nik13:

I think it's easy because EA is and logic is already created, there need to be 2 more options added.

It is easy but it is cumbersome to do.
Reason: