Close Market Order when current close price is smaller than the lowest close from the previous 10 bars

Hello forum, good day.

I´m working on a Market Orders EA that may open only one order at a time but there may be several open orders during the day. Up to what I have, several orders remain open, but I´m having a bit of trouble on closing each order separately when certain criteria is met; I need to close an order if the current close price is less than or equal to the lowest close from a series of 10 past bars from which an order was opened. This is what I came up with so far: 

double LowestClose = ( Low[iLowest( NULL, 0, MODE_CLOSE, 10, 0 )] );

if ( Close[0] <= LowestClose )
  {
    total = OrdersTotal();

for ( int i = total - 1; i >= 0; i-- )
      {
        int select = OrderSelect( i, SELECT_BY_POS ),
        type       = OrderType();

int result = 0;

if ( !select ) continue;
        if ( OrderSymbol() != Symbol() ) continue;
        if ( OrderMagicNumber() != MagicNumber ) continue;

switch( type )
          {
            case OP_BUY:  result = OrderClose( OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_BID), Slippage, Green );
              break;

case OP_SELL: result = OrderClose( OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(), MODE_ASK), Slippage, Red );
              break;
          }

if ( result == false )
          {
            Alert("Order #", OrderTicket(), " failed to close. Error: ", GetLastError(), ".");
            Sleep(1000);
          }
      }
  }

Is this the correct way to close a market order, or how would it be a better way to do it? Help will be much appreciated. 

Best regards and thank you,

codeMolecules 

First thing I see is that the variable total is not assigned a value in the code.

You are testing the Integer select as a bool

There is no need for the switch, just don't use Bid or Ask as the closing price. Use OrderClosePrice() which can be applied to both buys and sells 

My bad, I assigned OrdersTotal() to the total variable and changed result to integer and assigned 0 to it. I will give it a try.

Best regards and thank you,

codeMolecules 

double LowestClose = ( Low[iLowest( NULL, 0, MODE_CLOSE, 10, 0 )] );
if ( Close[0] <= LowestClose 
if the if is true it's because iLowest == 0 and Close[0] == Low[0]. If you want "10 past bars" don't look at the current bar.

Reason: