Modify alerts on Alerts tab

Is there any MQL4 function that will allow me to modify an existing alert on the Alerts tab?   I have a named pipe server and I would like to tell my alerts to reset with new values programmatically.  If I can delete and recreate them then that would be fine, but I need to retain the little slider arrow on my chart.  I like to adjust them with the little arrow sometimes.  Right now I am using a macro and it doesn't always work well.

It also depends on the tap setting option on the right side corner. I mostly modify all the functions from there only. I guess this should help you. Thank you.

SurtiTrader:
It also depends on the tap setting option on the right side corner. I mostly modify all the functions from there only. I guess this should help you. Thank you.

What?  I am looking for a MQL4 function to modify alerts from a script.  I am not sure what you are suggesting. 

tony95:

What?  I am looking for a MQL4 function to modify alerts from a script.  I am not sure what you are suggesting. 

It cannot be done with mql4, you need to use WINAPI.

This would be a great enhancement to Metatrader.  I too would like access to the Alerts functionality from MQL Code. 

Reason: