build 765 backtester only works in visual mode

I am running with broker ForexBrokerInc and a few weeks ago I sent a message to support that using the backtester,  the number of trades between Visual mode and non-visual mode were different, giving vastly different outcomes.  Now, the non-visual mode does not make any trades.  The chart has to be visual AND moving to get any backtest transactions to register.

If I click on "skip to"... and let the backtester run without updating the chart, it stops making transactions.  The progress bar continues to the end, and no more trades.  If I press the "END" key while it is running, and the chart catches up with the progress bar, it will trade, as long as I have the "END" key pressed to keep the chart moving.

So, it seems that the backtester only works when the trade is drawn on the chart visually. 

This isn't such a big deal except for one problem: I can no longer optimize my extern settings because it relies on "non-visual" trading during the optimization calculations, and therefore, the optimization engine no longer works either. 

Anyone else noticing this problem? 

Does your EA rely on an indicator that places objects on the chart? If so that may have something to do with it?

I've not had any such problem on my platforms, also 765 

mql4jbentz:
If I click on "skip to"... and let the backtester run without updating the chart, it stops making transactions.  The progress bar continues to the end, and no more trades. 
If I press the "END" key while it is running, and the chart catches up with the progress bar, it will trade, as long as I have the "END" key pressed to keep the chart moving.
  1. Of course no more trades, you said to skip.
  2. Activate autoscroll
Reason: