Does MT4 store max equity low?

Before considering any MQL4 code, does the terminal store the max equity?

I am baffled how Myfxbook manages to populate my draw-down in a matter of seconds on historical trades relatively precisely when I never had the myfxbook EA attached on the chart at the time of trading?

Cheers. 

In case of backtests look in the editor's reference, search for TesterStatistics() and follow the links.

In case of a traded accounts you have to analyse the OrdersHistory either yourself or by tools.

Yea... 

Well I kind of already knew this but I thought i'd throw it out there for questioning anyway... was hoping there was something I didn't know on this because they managed to draw up my balance and equity lightning fast and I have no idea how they're managing to do it at this speed and accuracy... 

winterz:

Yea... 

Well I kind of already knew this but I thought i'd throw it out there for questioning anyway... was hoping there was something I didn't know on this because they managed to draw up my balance and equity lightning fast and I have no idea how they're managing to do it at this speed and accuracy... 

myfxbook uses your investor login information and get directly the required data from broker server. Once data acquired, the analysis came after that.
Reason: