iMA issue - page 2

gooly:

it doesn't??

And if you don't understand Close price and Open price you'd better start reading the whole book you might lose a lot of money.

Sounds like you wrote the book yourself! But please don't pollute threads unless you have an answer other than "Check the reference"....GumRai understood the question and gave the answer. That's all I needed to know. Thanks again to GumRai ;-)

Harami57: But please don't pollute threads unless
You're the one that polluted the threads because you didn't use this. You wasted many people's time because you haven't learn to code. And because of that there is no common language which to communicate. Don't attack gooly, blame yourself as that is where the problem is.

WHRoeder:
Harami57: But please don't pollute threads unless
You're the one that polluted the threads because you didn't use this. You wasted many people's time because you haven't learn to code. And because of that there is no common language which to communicate. Don't attack gooly, blame yourself as that is where the problem is.

Point taken, WHRoeder, problem was code I wrote (or borrowed) which is (effective) but not well written. Apologies to gooly who was only trying to help. I don't find the MQL4 online material easy to follow, and has probably lost a lot in translation...the common language being English.

I suggest to all to calm down.

Gooly and WHRoeder are right in the sense most people have to do some efforts and read the documentation, but Gooly and WHRoder also have to learn civility. There is absolutely no necessity to answer to Harami57 with such a tone.

I recommend to all "old" members to not answer such thing lieke "use google or use this and you will have found this", it's absolutely not useful. Ignore it.

Thank you for your efforts.

angevoyageur:

Thank you for your efforts.

Yes, and thanks to those members who have taken the time and trouble to read/reply to my posts....and now I will take WHRoeder's advice and read the book...;-)
Reason: