Changing wingdings

I have some custom indis on my metatrader 4.  The characters are not appearing correctly.  I have been told that the wingding that should be 158 is appearing as something else.  This is the case with another character as well.  Any ideas how to correct this?  There are many others on the forum I participate in that don't have this problem.  I seem to be the only one.  Thanks!

Maybe they will need to re-install the wingdings font.

Who would 'they' be? 

rupasi:
Who would 'they' be? 

Either I misread your first post or you have edited it since. I don't remember seeing " I seem to be the only one." before.

Maybe you will need to re-install the wingdings font

rupasi:
I have some custom indis on my metatrader 4.  The characters are not appearing correctly.  I have been told that the wingding that should be 158 is appearing as something else.  This is the case with another character as well.  Any ideas how to correct this?  There are many others on the forum I participate in that don't have this problem.  I seem to be the only one.  Thanks!

It is better to show us the coding that you used. Most of the time, different coding gives different results.

rupasi:
See if that helps.

GumRai:

Either I misread your first post or you have edited it since. I don't remember seeing " I seem to be the only one." before.

Maybe you will need to re-install the wingdings font. 

Hi there GumRai,

I appreciate your help.  Trouble is I didn't write the code and am not knowledgeable in code writing.  These are the indi's in question.  When I load them, what should be small squares appear as a certain swirled type wingding character in the first one and a circle with a o> but with the cone on the top.  Not sure if this is enough info, but I sure appreciate you giving feedback.

rupasi:
rupasi:

We Humans can't read ex4's. Attach the code.
Reason: