profitable indicator need to be programmed

profitable indicator need to be programmed  in return to know the strategy,the person who will do the programming will be able to use the indicator.

anyone interested send me his email or skype.

thanks 

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

sproting19:

profitable indicator need to be programmed  in return to know the strategy,the person who will do the programming will be able to use the indicator.

anyone interested send me his email or skype.

thanks 

no such thing

Hello sproting19,

As you may have gathered, there are many requests to code "profitable" indicators/EAs for free.

Generally speaking, if someone truly believes their idea is profitable they would pay someone to do a professional job rather than waiting for someone to do it for free.

There are some forums which have threads dedicated to free coding, but this forum is more aimed at helping people to help themselves.

Good luck 

May be we should initiate a suggestion for the service desk to simplify the code creation by adding speech so that things like this will work:

"Computer: Metatrader!"

"Metatrader: new profitable expert advisor! Symbol EURUSD, 10 trades per day, avoid news, indicators five or less, maximal drawdown 20%, consecutive loser not more than 20, ..."

and I would like to hear (or read from the screen): "Ok, start code creation now estimated time 5 days".

Reason: