How can I enlarge the width of bar in chart? - page 2

diunilumi: did answer inside the quote...because I COULD NOT be able to type outside the "quote"...      
If you get stuck inside, press HTML, click outside the <div>...</div> group, type a character, press HTML again (or tab/enter.)

WHRoeder:
If you get stuck inside, press HTML, click outside the <div>...</div> group, type a character, press HTML again (or tab/enter.)

Or simply click reply and then press arrow down until the cursor is outside the reply box.

WHRoeder:

Problem solved~ THX~!  ^^

deysmacro:
Or simply click reply and then press arrow down until the cursor is outside the reply box.

Tried this b4...did not work..... >.<

deysmacro: Or simply click reply and then press arrow down until the cursor is outside the reply box.
When you click reply the cursor is outside the quote box. But if you type a character, then mistakenly delete two characters you are trapped inside. The problem is not reply, but what to do when you get caught.

WHRoeder:
When you click reply the cursor is outside the quote box. But if you type a character, then mistakenly delete two characters you are trapped inside. The problem is not reply, but what to do when you get caught.

I am afraid that is not my case....When I click "REPLY".. The cursor firstly appear in the quote box... I think that probably would be the problem of my IE.

gooly:

You can't thicken the wicks just use a color with higher contrast and put other in the background by properties => Common => Chart on Foreground.

You can't do more as far as I know except decrease your screen resolution.

I think I just come up with another solution.  Just write an indicator to specify the wick size and put it on the chart, like the HeikinAshi Indicator. Ahha~problem solved~^^

Reason: