if I write Debug.. the editor's auto-completion offers two options DebugBreak() and DebugLine?
DebugBreak() is known and documented but what is DebugLine?
If I 'use' it like: Comment("DebugLine: ",DebugLine);
1) I don't get any compiler error even though the variable is not defined!
2) The Comment shows only: "DebugLine: "
3) If I write Comment("DebugLine: ",DebugLine()); I get a compiler error: 'DebugLine' - function not defined
1) If defined but not used I (property strict) would have found s.th. like DebugLine is not used.
2) Ok, I even searched in all open files with Notepad++, where all my .mqh files are opened => Search "DebugLine" (0 hits in 0 files).
3) Nor in the mq4 file directly I can find DebugLine.
4) My (mq4) editor is 1035.
MT4 build 765 is normally using ME build 1035.
I also have ME build 1085 (with MT5).
There is no DebugLine in these 2 ME build.
To add comments, please log in or register