DAX 30 m1 data needed - page 2

gooly:

It's broker depending! One calls it Ger30 (Xetra trading times). Another .DE30CashXE (Xetra) and .DE30Cash (24h).

(It's worse than in a kindergarden)

so, that takes me back to my earlier post and that i require broker specific dax 24hr data. My preference would be IG index as that's the broker i use. Obviously it makes sense to test the data of the broker you intend to trade live going forward. So with that said if anybody knows where i could get 24hr Dax data from any provider/broker please point me in the right direction. kind thanks. Charlie

gooly:

It's broker depending! One calls it Ger30 (Xetra trading times). Another .DE30CashXE (Xetra) and .DE30Cash (24h).

(It's worse than in a kindergarden)

dear   gooly,

pls apologies my additional question

i am a member at the broker jfd 

for an example the called the the dax      DE30cash

pls would you be so kind to tell me how can i download data for that index  e.g for the last 2 years

is it possible directly from the mt4 to export  in an .csv file  ?

or from where can i get these data  in a granularity of minutes or sec or at best in ticks

my email adress is:     unweis@aon.at

THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP !!

I haven't tried it yet, but

1) I would dld the dax-tickdata and create the tickdata-csvfile (Tickdada Downloader).

2) Then I would create the fxt-file with Birt's script - I have heard that may be the quotes have to be adjusted by a multiplier (may be 100 or 1000  or ..) it seem to be their failure so they might correct it sometime!

3) Now I would rename the fxt (and hst-files) so that they have names acc. to jfd name.

4) Don't forget to make the fxt-files write-protect - otherwise they will be overwritten.

5) If you create write-protect hst-files be carefull if you use the chart they will NOT be correct!

Bonjour,

quelqu'un pourais me dire comment ajouter le dax30 et le sp500 sur la plateforme MT5 ?

Vous pouvez également simplement faire glisser une image vers le texte ou l'insérer en utilisant Ctrl + V

2088891137:

Bonjour,

quelqu'un pourais me dire comment ajouter le dax30 et le sp500 sur la plateforme MT5 ?

Vous pouvez également simplement faire glisser une image vers le texte ou l'insérer en utilisant Ctrl + V

In english please.

Reason: