Hi, I have some sentiment data for currencies and commodities. The data is produced in hourly and daily format. I have created a widget that displays the sentiment and gives an idea of where price will move. I want to integrate this into MT4 and I dont know whether to use a Indicator, EA or app. or how to move forward. The following are the main themes.
1. This will be given on a broker permissioning level (access is given to all users of XYZ broker or subsets)
2. The sentiment data should display over the top of price data, on a different X Axis/scale
3. The user should be able to select different moving averages of the sentiment data, not only the raw data. This can be called from my server or be performed locally.
4. Finally a widget will be floated on the screen when the corresponding data is picked.
5. The data will be called from my API
6. Who is the kind of person I should look for to develop this? Can my developers with no MQL experience develop this easily? They are C# coders.
Any questions let me know, and any ideas on the above would be warmly welcome. (I can send a product spec if needed)
OK my coders can read the documentation, but what is the best way of implementing such as thing, EA or Inidcator, and what link are you suggesting above?
6. Who is the kind of person I should look for to develop this?
To add comments, please log in or register