Opening candle

Hey guys, I know it was her few times. I'm trying to get candle closing always in 60 seconds (at the end of bar). I know about MQL4 coding nothing. But I tried a lot of codes here for that but no success.  Probably because I don't know in which part of code source I should insert it.

Could someone advice me? Thank you.

Your code is decompiled and it'll be removed!

I found it on the internet. If someone uploads it don't know why I can't use that.

jirisolar:
I found it on the internet. If someone uploads it don't know why I can't use that.
So if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, it's OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploads it don't know why I can't use that"?

He would answer "Well, except that, obviously".

jirisolar: I found it on the internet. If someone uploads it don't know why I can't use that.

Just because you found it changes nothing. The person that uploaded it was a thief. It was not his to upload.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned

jirisolar: I know about MQL4 coding nothing.
learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
honest_knave: So if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, it's OK for everyone to use them because "someone uploads it don't know why I can't use that"?
I like it
Reason: