I NEED HELP

hi there.. i am a new trader..just join forex trading for about 2 month ago. just want to ask about market execution and how it works because i cannot enter the position more than 0.50 volume. i tried 1.00 volume and its executed with "not enough money" stated. what should i do?

Google search and Read!

Like "forex trading first steps"

Otherwise you'll lose a lot of money!

This here is a forum for mt4-code problems.

L14:
hi there.. i am a new trader..just join forex trading for about 2 month ago. just want to ask about market execution and how it works because i cannot enter the position more than 0.50 volume. i tried 1.00 volume and its executed with "not enough money" stated. what should i do?

If you are new to trading, then I suggest that you practice on a demo account.

1.00 volume is  usually 100,000 units of the first currency

ie. GBPUSD it is 100,000 GBP

If your account is leveraged at 100:1 you would nee to have at least 100,000/100 = 1000 GBP or equivalent in equity to open 1 lot.

So the answer to your query- Deposit more money or just trade smaller lots

but still 

If you are new to trading, then I suggest that you practice on a demo account.

L14: i cannot enter the position more than 0.50 volume. i tried 1.00 volume and its executed with "not enough money" stated. what should i do?
  1. Step away from the computer. If you don't understand the difference between margin requirements and risk, you will loose half of your account on the very first trade. "Not enough money" mean you don't have enough margin. You shouldn't ever risk more than 0.5%-3% of your account on one trade.
  2. You place the stop where it needs to be - where the reason for the trade is no longer valid. E.g. trading a support bounce the stop goes below the support.
  3. Account Balance * percent = RISK = (OrderOpenPrice - OrderStopLoss)*DIR * OrderLots * DeltaPerlot (Note OOP-OSL includes the SPREAD)
  4. Do NOT use TickValue by itself - DeltaPerlot
  5. You must normalize lots properly and check against min and max.
  6. You must also check FreeMargin to avoid stop out
Reason: