Why my EA is working with all MT4 broker's platform except one?

I have an EA which is performing quite well on different MT4 platforms (Neuimex, FX-Lite, Spacevision, NF etc)

I would like to implement it with FXDD and everything seems like with the others, except it never takes orders.

What could be the source of this kind of problem?

(Other EA are working with the FXDD platform, so my settings are correct, just this EA)

Thanks for your help

hehe, this like  I have a riddle, please guess !

DxdCn:
hehe, this like I have a riddle, please guess !
Sorry, but I don't get what you mean ???

yes, I mean me too, I don't get what you mean, I think most of us don't get what you mean, so no one can answer.

no code ,no log records..... so no one has clews to guess what you mean.

DxdCn:
yes, I mean me too, I don't get what you mean, I think most of us don't get what you mean, so no one can answer.

no code ,no log records..... so no one has clews to guess what you mean.
Ok, and if I put the question like this ?

For the same MT4 build, what makes the software different from one broker to another ?

Which part of the code of an EA could be affected by these differences ?

I cannot share the source code of this one, it is not mine and I don't want to publish it, but I am looking for a clue as to where
I sould look to correct it ?

Thanks for your time.

Check settings of your broker with function MarketInfo(). I.e. MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)

Rosh:
Check settings of your broker with function MarketInfo(). I.e. MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL)
Thanks for your help.
I have solved the problem: it had nothing to do with the code.
Most probably a conflict between too many instances of MT4 running on the same PC.

I have installed this broker's version of MT4 on another PC and everything is working fine.
Reason: