Line studies not visible when template is changed

I am running build 765, and have set up a number of charts with trend lines for the support and resistance zones.
Change template to view different indicators previously setup, and the lines are no longer visible.

I've re-installed three times now, as I am sure this wasn't happening last week..

Am I going mad? is this normal? and if there is a setting to stop templates from removing line studies I'd love to know.

Much obliged.

Yes, it is normal, what would be the point of changing the template if all the stuff from the previous template stayed on the chart?

Save the existing template before changing to another 

Thanks for the reply.
So if I want to draw in Support and Resistance zones which would be visible regardless of the template I use, is there an easy way to achieve this?
I am using templates to switch between multiple indicators but still want my analysis.
Good to know I am not going mad :) 

The only way that I can think of to do it would be to write code to save the details of the objects on the chart, then after changing templates, re-draw the objects

Thanks GumRai, much appreciated.

Another possible workaround is to open multiple charts of the same instrument, each with a different template. Then copy the objects between the charts. It avoids having to using GVs etc.

GumRai: The only way that I can think of to do it would be to write code to save the details of the objects on the chart, then after changing templates, re-draw the objects
Templates are simple xml text files. Save a template with your objects. Edit that and the other file with notepad. Move the <objects> section to the other. Apply.
Reason: