New MetaTrader 4 iOS: Enhanced News, Updated Chat and Support for 64-Bit Architecture

Back to topics list To post a new topic, please log in or register
MetaQuotes 2015.01.21 09:41

Starting with the previous build, MetaTrader 4 for iPhone and iPad became compatible with iOS 8. The new version provides even more significant changes.

Below are the three reasons why you should update your application right now:

1. New MetaTrader 4 iOS features improved financial news. Support for rich content allows you to receive important news in a timely manner with all the accompanying illustrations and videos.
  2. The internal chat has been optimized, and its design has been improved. Now, all messages are synchronized at once rather than updating the dialogs one by one.
  3. Support for 64-bit architecture has been added boosting performance on the new Apple devices powered by А7 and А8 64-bit processors (beginning from iPhone 5s and iPad Air).

New MetaTrader 4 iOS: Enhanced News, Updated Chat and Support for 64-Bit Architecture

Update MetaTrader 4 iOS and try all the changes.

mariotrinchero 2015.01.23 21:05 #

Hi,

I'd like to know when you add custom indicators on MetaTrader 4 for iPhone ?

Thanks

Mario

marryxiao 2015.02.14 08:51 #

I'd like to know when you add custom indicators on MetaTrader 4 for iPhone ?

Thanks

nerd-fold_12 2015.03.02 06:23 #

hiii

i would like to know when will it be available for android and windows format

myMeta 2015.03.12 10:10 #

There's a suggestion: I wonder if there could be a way to switch to the next forex pair when checking the chart in the landscape mode, for example, you can double-tap the chart when in landscape mode, and the chart will show the next forex pair in your list.

Hoping you may consider it and many thanks in advance. 

nerd-fold_12 2015.03.12 18:39 #

hii when it will be available on app store of android ???
dongdongyeah 2015.04.01 17:01 #

hi . everyone . can you show me who to set in my favorities news ..in the setting news

Back to topics list  

To add comments, please log in or register