Paralelism, EA on many accounts on multi cores

Hello guys, I'm bit worried about how does MetaTrader and Expert Advisor works on multicore systems. I have an idea to run 1 MT4 (or EA) on one CPU. So if I want to run a 100 accounts thus I have to have 100 threads available. What shall I do, if I want to run metatrading system. How many EAs am I capable to run on 8c/16t system? Any documentation/links to this topic? What about multiterminal? Any pros. and cons.? Having nightmares about how this will be working... 

Thanks guys in advance. 

The terminal only runs one account at a time. You'd have to have 100 separate installations.

okay. Do they/will they share the same account after the launch?

What part of "one account at a time" was unclear? If you want multiple concurrent accounts you need multiple separate installations each running a different account.

Okay, I think we got misunderstood here. Is there any possibility to run multiple terminals (on each terminal one account at the time) within one PC? 

I often have 3 or 4 different terminal instances running at the same time, each one a different account. It isn't a problem.

On what configuration? How much RAM/CPUs does it take? 

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by configuration.

I have multiple MT4 installations (all running in portable mode but that is because I need them to run from external media).

Each installation runs a different account. There is nothing more complicated than that. I can open them all up simultaneously without any apparent conflict.

To give you RAM/CPU figures would be rather arbitrary as it depends entirely on what you're running through each terminal.

The markets are shut at the moment so the terminals aren't really doing anything, but here is the CPU and memory screenshots with 4 terminals open:

You can set affinity in Task Manager if you want to (note: optimization only uses a single core AFAIK).

Well, I'll be running only EAs.

PeterBocan:
Well, I'll be running only EAs.

Again, doesn't really help. All EAs have different levels of intensity.

I suggest you run a few instances and see how you get on. 

Ah I see. So just rigorous testing would/will help. Okay, I'll be monitoring that. Thanks. 
Reason: