Indicator: Heijden_MAC3D

I have been away from the market for about a year. I found this indicator and liked it. My system kept locking up and freezing and the problem was this indicator. I put in and ran a compile on it and it had 16 warnings. So I fixed the warnings. I changed the alerts to false for personal preference. I renamed it Heijden_MAC3D1.
Files:

KeithBunge:
I have been away from the market for about a year. I found this indicator and liked it. My system kept locking up and freezing and the problem was this indicator. I put in and ran a compile on it and it had 16 warnings. So I fixed the warnings. I changed the alerts to false for personal preference. I renamed it Heijden_MAC3D1.

Hi,

The indicator looks interesting. can you explain how to use this and which timeframe is best for this indicator?

This indicator is simply the macd painted as a ribbon on the price bars instead of as a histogram. It includes parts of the Ichimoku indicator which gives you a unique view of trend. I use it on timeframes from 15 minutes up to 4 hours as I tend to use multiple time frames.

Reason: