Increased spacing between candlebars - streched graphic???

I am using MT4 for some time.  Yesterday as I was moving the keyboard and mouse I accidenaly pressed some keys and the spacing between the candlebars increased and the whole graphic with indicaters etc streched.  Does anyone know how to fix the problem?

Thanks.

You don't mean

above the chart? Do you know what they do?

It does not work with the magnifier.  Simply the whole chart is streached horizontaly and the spacing between bars is increased???

Petko: It does not work with the magnifier.  Simply the whole chart is streached horizontaly and the spacing between bars is increased???
  1. "Doesn't work" is meaningless - just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires - meaningless. There are no mind readers here. Using the same words twice ("spacing between the candlebars increased" and " spacing between bars is increased???) is not helpful. Why didn't you at least post a screen shot?
  2. The magnifier or + key increases the spacing. Use the other.

Petko:
It does not work with the magnifier.  Simply the whole chart is streached horizontaly and the spacing between bars is increased???

Do you know that if you press the left mouse button if the mouse is on the lift side in the price sector

you can squeeze the chart if you move the mouse down or strech the chart if you move the mouse up - always with the left mouse button hold down?

Reason: