2 Loops into each other - page 2

Fx90:

thx, i will do that. If its elementary, why nobody has all the day aanswer & code for it?  90% of the people in this forum have to be inthe elementary school..

it would all be quicker if you had posted the code at 12pm.. 

But sorry if my questions are too stupid for your grandeur..

i just come from the country where the people usually still till there fields, milk the cows and dont programm..

nice weekend

What's your problem sir ? You come here to ask for help, and you begin to insult people as you don't get what you want. Seriously ?

Your attitude on this forum is unacceptable. The topic is closed.

Fx90:

What do you ask me that?

Its not my code, GumRai posted it and angevoyer wrote  that i should post the code..

i tried it this way and it doesnt worked..

if theres someone in the forum who really has intelligence and skills, please post a code example. I think it isnt a very long code..

Don't blame me.

I had no idea what you intended with

Formula[j,i] = (3*j+i*2)

You did not show any code where the array was declared.

Note in my post

GumRai:

you probably mean something like 

I posted a suggestion based on the limited information that you provided, not a solution.

An example of a nested loop that YOU need to adapt for YOUR code.

You KNEW that the array was single dimensional, I didn't! 

In my homeland they just lighted a house for asylum seeker and painted it with swastikas. I wasnt it, but i am now the bad guy?!

You dont have to answer the questions if they dont match your interests! Thats all. But its interesting how many people give a general answer if there is a deliberate provocation...

You people have to be elite, i have the feel of beeing in the school again with a teacher who gives no answer but if you tell him how stupid he is, its always immediately the same: "Thats elemtary stuff ,blabla.."

@GumRai:

It was from the start false, i didnt know it, i just wanted something that works for 2 variables.

@ angevoyer: My attitude is right, now close it.

In which country we are that  you cant say your ow opinion, kazakhstan?

angevoyageur:

What's your problem sir ? You come here to ask for help, and you begin to insult people as you don't get what you want. Seriously ?

Your attitude on this forum is unacceptable. The topic is closed.
May be his girl friend has left him recently?

Fx90:

@GumRai:

It was from the start false, i didnt know it, i just wanted something that works for 2 variables.

@ angevoyer: My attitude is right, now close it.

In which country we are that  you cant say your ow opinion, kazakhstan?

Your attitude is not right. You have to respect people, if your opinion don't match this rule, you cannot say your opinion, it's true.

Never write something on a forum that you would not dare say in front of the person.

It's elementary behaviour.

Reason: