To learn mt4-coding keep open:
1) the Table of Content of the Book!
2) the reference of the editor and
3) look for a working code of others (e.g. the 2 mt4 EA samples in your expert folder: MACD Sample.mq4 and Moving Average.mq4 or here!!) and change them acc. to your ideas
4) before asking either google ("mt4 indicator...") or search here in the forum - many things already has been answered!!
5) use the source button if you post the code :)
Coding is not for everyone. This EA builder is modified version of Molanis, but you should ask IronFX for support.
Anyway, I can probably help with some information. First, look at how old is this version of this EA builder. In February MetaQuotes did major update to MetaTrader 4 with many changes in it, this was build 600.
One of the changes is the location of the experts. Now it's not "/experts" anymore, now experts are located under "MQL4/Experts".
Another change is that now the compiler is included into metaeditor.exe. It was a separate file before, called "mql.exe". Somewhere in the forum you can find links to this file (it's present version) in case you want to download and use it. I mean... if the EA builder needs it. It's just not included into the compiler anymore. Otherwise this file must be supplied by the EA builder itself.
There are also changes in the code, there are many new functions so now MQL4 looks like MQL5, but the old functions still exists, so this should not be problem.
It your EA builder is not aware of these important changes, it will not work for any MetaTrader 4 that is newer that build 600.
To add comments, please log in or register