Help with EA

Hi 

I have been looking everywhere to find an answer to my problem running an EA on a live account.  When I run it on the live account I get the error invalid lots amount for order send function.  I did not write the program and have limited knowledge of code.  I wanted to see if anyone could help.  I have changed the lot sizes to different amounts and nothing seems to work.  Also ran a lotsize script to confirm lots starting at .01.  Since it works on the demo account I assume it is nothing wrong with the code itself. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you  

Well I guess you need to post the code if you want us to help you..

(Please use the SRC-button!)

gooly:

Well I guess you need to post the code if you want us to help you..

(Please use the SRC-button!)

Ok posted...So I found that if I turned the money management off, it would work.  However it does not then place the additional buystop pending orders.  Also kept getting then a alert that I must enable all pairs on market watch window.  However, when I right click on market watch and show all, it does not suspend the alert and allow trading...sorry for all the questions, I am just stuck and spent many hours working with it on my own.

Thanks 

I think you need to remove the source code since it is not yours. If you have written it yourself, you should already managed to figure it out. Figuring out someone's code is the usual headache.

Also, try using Print() to see the lot output and figure it from there.

tvoss:

Ok posted...So I found that if I turned the money management off, it would work.  However it does not then place the additional buystop pending orders.  Also kept getting then a alert that I must enable all pairs on market watch window.  However, when I right click on market watch and show all, it does not suspend the alert and allow trading...sorry for all the questions, I am just stuck and spent many hours working with it on my own.

Thanks 

Don't post decompiled code on this forum. I have to remove it.

Don't do it again or you will be banned.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way we will not be an accomplice after the fact to theft. See also https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/134317

Reason: