ParameterGetInput(), ParameterSetInput(), sinput

I would like to use these functions, however there is no help i.e. descriptions which probably means that these functions are not implemented. I remember that i saw some help in MQL5 regarding this, but now i cannot even find that. Anybody knows more?

https://docs.mql4.com/basis/variables/inputvariables for sinput

Never heard of the other two. 

OK, thanks.

graziani:
I would like to use these functions, however there is no help i.e. descriptions which probably means that these functions are not implemented. I remember that i saw some help in MQL5 regarding this, but now i cannot even find that.Anybody knows more?
There is not such functions. Maybe you mean ParameterGetRange/ParameterSetRange ? Anyway it's for mql5 only.

from 'Input variables' topic, MT4 help:

However, there is one exception to this rule: sinput variables can be varied in optimization tasks using ParameterSetRange() function. This function has been introduced specifically for the program control of available values sets for any input variable including the ones declared as static input (sinput). The ParameterGetInput() function allows to receive input variables values when optimization is launched (in OnTesterInit() handler) and to reset a change step value and a range, within which an optimized parameter values will be enumerated. 

Obviously it is not implemented. And probably a typo, referring to ParameterGetRange().

Reason: