Metatrader 4 programming HELP

hi i need help with programming i will write what that program need to do so first order can be set manualy at for example 1.24350 so i need program which will automaticly set stopl loss to 1.24360 thats the easy part but then if it will go to profit i need that program to be moving take profit every 1 pip so if it will go to 1.24340 sl or tk will be at opening price but if it will go just to 1.24342 TP will not move it need to move only when it will be exactly 1 pip more in profit so if it will go to 1.24330 TP should move to 1.24340 and so on .. and second hard step what it need to do is when it will reach take profit or stop loss it need to automaticly open oposit trade  so if i will have take profit with sell order it need to open buy order at same time as taking profit it need to be at same prize also and this need to go on and on and on do you someone know if something like this is already made or if it is even possible to make or some other scripts or EAs which i can put together to do  this all automaticly ? please help i know nothing about programming and my friend is irresponsible fool he was suppose to do this all but ... please help me if you have some ideas write them below thanks for reading i hope you get my explanation of program

You can goolge or search in the code base here for "mt4 trade manager" and/or "mt4 swiss army knife"

gooly:
You can goolge or search in the code base here for "mt4 trade manager" and/or "mt4 swiss army knife"
thanks a lot for really quick respons i go look at them if someone else have better solution  please share with us

ducho15:  i go look at them if someone else have better solution  please share with us
You have only three choices: Search for it, learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: