Commodities (rice, tin, wheat) history M1 data from 2008

Hello,

I found a statement of interesting trades performed on rice, tin, lead, soybean, soyoil, soymeal, nickel, wheat and zinc in the period March-April 2008 on M1 interval.

I tried with different mt4 brokers by rolling back the chart, but I can get only something above 65 000 candles (like 65 969).  Should I change any parameter in Metatrader to go beyond this 65 969 candles?

I underline: I don't need the entire history from now to the past (so it may start in the past), but it should contain the period March-April 2008.

Thank you! I really appreciate your help! :)

Hello,
I typed 99999999999999 for both max bars in history and chart and received 2147483647.  Anyway, it still didn't solve the problem. I still have more or less 65 969 bars on  rice, tin, lead, soybean, soyoil, soymeal, nickel, wheat and zinc  and cannot roll back the chart to get more. What should I do?   Is someone having similar problem and is able to solve it..?

You've reached a limit... 2,147,483,647 is the largest number that an integer can be

There will also be a limit on how far back your broker provides data.

OK, so could you please answer..:

1. Do you know a broker that provides reasonable amount of M1/M5 data on rice, tin, lead and so on..?

2. When using History Centre and button "Download", it seems I am downloading from history centre of Metaquotes, not from the broker. Does Metaquotes have any historical daat for rice, tin, lead etc...?  Is it any list of instruments in Metaquotes base...?

Thank you nicely!

HELLO 

I'M TIRED OF YOUR MT4 AND YOUR BUILD 600 !!!!

I DON'T GET ANY HISTORICAL DATA  !!!!

oliwand:

HELLO 

I'M TIRED OF YOUR MT4 AND YOUR BUILD 600 !!!!

I DON'T GET ANY HISTORICAL DATA  !!!!

It's a broker issue, not an MT4 one.
Reason: