!Urgent - MT4 Not Compatible with Windows 10!

The latest Windows Technical Preview Build 9879 no longer works with MT4, it won't launch, no errors.

I have same problem. if you get a solution please post it. thanks.

Report it to the Service Desk, not us users.

I can report that on the latest 32 bit Windows build 9879 it works, I tested this yesterday on my second laptop.

But my main Windows is a 64 bit version and it does not work, it does not start at all. I also started topic about this problem right here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/153862

I tried everything and it still does not work, so I'm using some older MT4 build 646 while waiting for something new.

I also wrote to the Service Desk, but they did not respond to this.

JDeel: started topic about this problem right here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/153862
Use the link button  Use the link button

WHRoeder, I think you can write to the Service Desk about this. You know... there are still few forums like this one, where URLs is put as text, but on most platforms URLs are automatically turned into workable links. I can tell you that I'm very careful of what I am writing to people because I want them to easily understand me, which means that I'm always checking what I'm writing, few times at least. I check, I correct, I simplify. And still, sometimes I miss something, like in this post. I know that most people does not even care what they are writing, so maybe 20% of your posts are like the one above? I think that they can just make this forum more responsive with a simple fix :) Not to mention how difficult is to work with SRC sometimes...

MTTTT4:
The latest Windows Technical Preview Build 9879 no longer works with MT4, it won't launch, no errors.
(The consumer release of Windows 10 is an absolute minimum of 4 months away, and possibly as much as 12 months away. It's hard to describe this as "!Urgent".)

JDeel: WHRoeder, I think you can write to the Service Desk about this.
It's not my problem, it's your problem. "I think you can write to the Service Desk about this."

There is a very important reason to post perceived problems in this forum [ quite apart from the fact that the 'service desk' never responds ].  When something doesn't work as you feel it should, it is not always easy to tell if it is a common problem, or just yours. 

Forum readers gain valuable information from seeing what others are having trouble with.

My advice -- post to the service desk AFTER  establishing it is a real problem that affects others as well.

Reason: