How to change the period of MT4 strategy tester to others? e.g. H12, 30S, .... ?

Dears, how to change the period of MT4 strategy tester to others? e.g. to H12, 30S, .... or only can select the options in the breakdown list? No other solution for it? Please help and thanks.

Other TFs must be generated offline charts.

Sorry, what do you mean by "offline charts"? Could you please share more details how to run strategy tester with other time periods?

jollydragon:
Sorry, what do you mean by "offline charts"?Could you please share more details how to run strategy tester with other time periods?
Would you mind to google first your question like "offline charts mt4" before asking here? There may several questions like yours which have already been answered!!

gooly:
Would you mind to google first your question like "offline charts mt4" before asking here? There may several questions like yours which have already been answered!!
Someone said I am stupid for giving suggestion like that.

deysmacro:
Someone said I am stupid for giving suggestion like that.
I've read that, that's why I posted it :)

do you think it's better to provide the link for same question? Or someone can help me on this? Sorry to tell Google isn't allowed in my country.

jollydragon:
[..] Sorry to tell Google isn't allowed in my country.

1) Which country?

2) You don't have another search engine?

3) there is a search field for mt4 topics on this page - have you found it, would you mind to use this instead of google?

gooly: have you found it,
Like this
Reason: