Please help me with this code - page 2

dan100:

please one more thing please what code to add to an ea to only open 1buy order in an uptrend and one order in a selling trend. i mean after one buy the ea stops and wait for sell signal to complete before opening another order. just one trade per uptrend and one trade per down trending.

or time value to make the ea wait 1HR before another trade.pls help

You have in your expert folder 2 sample EAs: "MACD Sample.mq4" and "Moving Average.mq4" there you find all you need: (sample) triggers to enter triggers to exit, samples how to enter and how to exit - the best way to learn mql4

gooly:
You have in your expert folder 2 sample EAs: "MACD Sample.mq4" and "Moving Average.mq4" there you find all you need: (sample) triggers to enter triggers to exit, samples how to enter and how to exit - the best way to learn mql4

Gooly I have gone through all though ea they still have same loop that open order on every crosses only makes slight different in *point before each crossing.that is not what I want. I know mql4 language but not all .pls I need your assistance in time()  code to make an ea pulse for 1hr before another data tick is generated if its still moving in same direction.pls help

Make a timer so that after 3600 seconds, it will check again.

deysmacro:
Make a timer so that after 3600 seconds, it will check again.

Deysmacro that is why am here for assistance in my ea codes I dont make use of time check for opening order I filter it with few combined indicator but it not accurate sometimes that is why I want to use time() checks to separate trade intervals.pls assist me with the time code

All I want to achieve is the ea to  open=1order if trend is up or bullish then exit  return and Wait(no 2order buy in same direction). For sell=1order if trend is bearish then exit returns and wait. (No 2order in same direction sell) This is what I need
Reason: