need help updating T101 Basket Trader EA and Mn TimeLines indicator

hi this is my first post. i would like to ask if someone would be willing to help update the T101 Basket Trader EA and MN TimeLines indicator

1. T101 Basket Trader v2.3 _B6 - this was updated by gvc at forex factory to work on build 600 and he suggested i ask somebody to help update it. the most recent build has rendered it so take profit and stop loss lines do not show anymore. also, it takes about 45 seconds to remove the ea and it leaves behind all objects on the chart. also it would be nice if the basket balance could display the actual mt4 account value, as it currently displays a few dollars less for the spread(?)

2. Mn TimeLines indicator - i need to be able to use this on offline charts but it will only work on online charts. it's just simple vertical line indicator

hopefully these are minor fixes. i enjoy using them and would be thankful for anyone who could help to keep them usable

here is the Mn TimeLines indicator

Files:

Have you compiled both and tried them thereafter?

yes i have been using them for a while. mn timelines works as normal i just would like to be able to use it on offline charts. t101 basket trader ea has recently stopped showing sl/tp lines but i would also like to address the other fixes

bump

maybe i have to try the used car salesman approach: 'what do i have to do to make you want to...' (btw is money usually offered for these sorts of requests?)

https://www.mql5.com/en/job

thanks!
Reason: