MetaEditor won't show Navigator and F1 Help!

Got a really silly problem with my MetaEditor, i tried to reinstall, and tried different brokers MT4s,

nothing works.., i wonder to how can i fix this thing, cause it is not to configurable not to use the F1...,

when i press the F1 on a selected word, it just moves to the Help Tab, but wont show anything (already tried to ZoomIN-OUT with the ctrl+mouse wheel),

and the Nevigator at the right side wont show nothing exept the Files Tab,

Dictionary is empty - wont show anything...

maybe it has something to do with Internet Explorer?....

please help (build 509), even when i updated it didn't work on the new version..., 

thanks for the help, i will be waiting for suggestions.. :/ 

It could be a problem of the change ion the folder structure.

(De-install 509 and) Install a new b735?

My suggestion install a new b735 in a folder of your choice and start the terminal in portable mode with  /portable.

ohh ok works on the new version, but i really like the 509 build it is really easier when the help displays inside the editor it self beneath the codes.., is there a way to fix it and stay with the 509 build somehow, thanks again.

Karish:
ohh ok works on the new version, but i really like the 509 build it is really easier when the help displays inside the editor it self beneath the codes.., is there a way to fix it and stay with the 509 build somehow, thanks again.

How quickly we forget.

I must admit that I did not like the help in a different window when it first changed. Now I have forgotten how it used to be and now that I am used to it, I don't think that I would like it as it used to be. Nice to have it in a full sized window.

Persevere with it and you will probably be the same. 

Karish:
Only offline - but then as far as I know many things will not work.
Reason: