Is it possible to get the user placed Indicator parameters values in code

Hi,

I searched through the forum and could not find any answers...

Once I place an indicator on a chart [in a separate window or on the main chart], is it possible to get the indicator's parameter values?  For example, I place an ATR indicator on the chart and want to use the parameter value of Period in my code.  Is there a way to get this information?  If yes, how can I cycle through all of the indicators on my chart and pull information from each of them?

As always, thanks for your time and assistance.

Neil 

snafu4: A) I place an ATR indicator on the chart, is it possible to get the indicator's parameter values?
You placed it, you are the source.

WHRoeder:
snafu4: A) I place an ATR indicator on the chart, is it possible to get the indicator's parameter values?
You placed it, you are the source.

WHRoeder, I guess I wasn't clear in my description.  In code, I need to read the values/parameters/inputs of an indicator that is already on the chart.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks 

snafu4:

WHRoeder, I guess I wasn't clear in my description.  In code, I need to read the values/parameters/inputs of an indicator that is already on the chart.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks 

Not possible with MT4. Possible with MT5.

Maybe with WINAPI for standard indicator. For Custom indicators (if you can modify the code), you can use a workaround.

angevoyageur:

Not possible with MT4. Possible with MT5.

Maybe with WINAPI for standard indicator. For Custom indicators (if you can modify the code), you can use a workaround.

Ok, thanks.
Reason: