MT4 Build 711 - Issues, crashs...

Each time I recompile my EA (and it is used in some charts), MT4 crash and close SYSTEMATICALLY.
Same problem when launching debug, the debug chart open, then crash...

==> It was working perfectly with previous build 6xx

Very desappointing release :( because I also noticed many sudden crashes.
This is now difficult to keep the terminal in production mode 24/24. This morning it was shut-down for an unknown reason too.

There is nothing special in Expert Journal.

Is anybody get this problem ?

FYI: Service Desk is working on it

Same problem here.  Seems to randomly unload EAs after a recompile.  Some crashes or closures.

1st time I have really had any problems.  It's a great product when working correctly. 

When you recompile, and the terminal trying to load unfinished recompile, it will have errors and then remove the ea. That is why when you reattach the ea, there is no problem.

This is not very friendly that the EA is removed when recompiling (I've not error in the EA) but sometimes it's removed from the chart but biggest problem is the crash of MT4 (same when debugging).

However I'm trying to see this with service desk, they are nice to answer quickly to this issue. In the meantime,  I updated to Build 719 but the problem remains.

I would appreciate the developer of MT4 add try/catch with some popup debug-info each time they estimate a function is critical. this will avoid a sudden crash....

At the moment I'm still stuck but will let you update if something new happen.

updated to Build 719 but the problem remains.

exception: c0000005  

address: 77258203

This is the most unstable build I've seen, crashes and more crashes on my expert advisors that used to work right and never crashed. FFS fking annoying

DavidS777:

This is not very friendly that the EA is removed when recompiling (I've not error in the EA) but sometimes it's removed from the chart but biggest problem is the crash of MT4 (same when debugging).

However I'm trying to see this with service desk, they are nice to answer quickly to this issue. In the meantime,  I updated to Build 719 but the problem remains.

I would appreciate the developer of MT4 add try/catch with some popup debug-info each time they estimate a function is critical. this will avoid a sudden crash....

At the moment I'm still stuck but will let you update if something new happen.

It is a (new?) feature (and very annoying!) of b600+!
If you are working in the editor on e.g. one EA.mq4 (or indi) and you just change a little in a different file XX.mq4 and then you compile EA.mq4 XX.mq4 is saved(why?) and the terminal gets a flag that XX.ex4 is either not working or is missing - you have to recompile XX.mq4 as well.
Reason: