MT4 Build 711 - page 2

Brooklands:
3rd attachment

After some checkings, the problem comes obviously from your indicators (cycleperiod and sinewave2).

Files:
65052.zip  3 kb

i  have the same problem ,but   i got  this message  "  access violation write to 0x00000000  in c:\..........ex4"

my ea works fine before ,and  even now recompile is ,no erro and warnings .

it should be the bug of  build 711

YALEWANG:

i  have the same problem ,but   i got  this message  "  access violation write to 0x00000000  in c:\..........ex4"

my ea works fine before ,and  even now recompile is ,no erro and warnings .

it should be the bug of  build 711

Please report this kind of "crash" error to the ServiceDesk.

angevoyageur:

After some checkings, the problem comes obviously from your indicators (cycleperiod and sinewave2).

Hi,

thanks for letting me know, but can you kindly be more specific, i.e. did you find out where the problem in the code is?

Regards. 

Brooklands:

Hi,

thanks for letting me know, but can you kindly be more specific, i.e. did you find out where the problem in the code is?

Regards. 

Don't you see I posted the indicators corrected ?

angevoyageur:
Don't you see I posted the indicators corrected ?

Hi,

Apologies, my mistake. I have reinstalled indicators in question and they now work fine on MT4 Build 711. Great support. Thank you! As I want to learn would you mind sharing what magic you have applied?

Regards. 

The easiest way would be the free editor "Notpad++" - it  can compare files..

gooly:
The easiest way would be the free editor "Notpad++" - it  can compare files..

Hi,

very useful tool. Thanks for the advice. The attached shows some of the changes made by angevoyageur in the SineWave2 source code. Sinewave2 changes

Thanks again for all the support. Great forum.

Regards. 

Reason: