Serious Bug in 7.11

My MT4 got updated by broker to 7.11 and for some reason it does not work and I cant figure out why.

It just keep looping somewhere, does not display any error and in general I must remove my indicator and restart. ( I suspect some memory problem)

All prior releases i.e. 6.70 did worked a OK.

Is there anywhere possibility to suppers automatic update from the broker?

I would like to return to may prior version I believe it was like 6.70.

Have you told the Service Desk? Can you post there answer?

gooly:
Have you told the Service Desk? Can you post there answer?
I am not sure if I know where is the Service Desk. Can you point me there?

sigh - it is hidden very well ;)

1) Go to the mql5-form.

2) Top-Right click on "Profile" ( You have to be registered (a 2nd login) )

There you see on the left column a] Service Desk (and even b] Payments - I have a balance of 13$ wow :)

Then you are there. Good luck!

sub:

My MT4 got updated by broker to 7.11 and for some reason it does notwork and I cant figure out why.

It just keep looping somewhere, does notdisplay any error and in general I must remove my indicator and restart. ( I suspect some memory problem)

All prior releases i.e. 6.70 did worked a OK.

Is there anywhere possibility to suppers automatic update from the broker?

I would like to return to may prior version I believe it was like 6.70.

hi Sub, i have a similar problem ... at my side the update is not performed. If i try to update manually then the MT4 does not start anymore. Sent this to the service desk, so far no solution

i have the same problem,  the terminal  shutdown itself just after it is opened .

i scaned the log file   ,it prints   can not allocate xxxxxxxx    bite  memory  .  like this .

i use the terminal normally before  update to 711  

also ,  the orther terminal prints message like this  after  update ,    global initialization failed ,    invalid  ex4 file(9)

Please tell the Service-Desk and let us know their answer!

gooly:
Please tell the Service-Desk and let us know their answer!
They asked for the entire code so I have submitted it on 2014.10.02 and so far no answer.

Is there way how to suppress aromatic updating.

Not that I know. A working terminal has to have a broker connection and they update the mt4.

What you can try is:

Run the terminal of brokerA but login at brokerB - so maybe - brokerB will not update the terminal of a different broker?

Gooly

no one  can tell us why ?

what has  happened  after updated ?

Reason: