can custom indicator called using icustom function with various timeframe?

some difficulty here! standard indicators values in different timeframe can be easily displayed as a row or column but seems impossible with custom indicator called using icustom function.what are the conditions?can anyone clarify please?

Show us the code.

for(int j=4-1;j>=0;j--) { A[j]=iCustom(NULL,0,"CustimIndic1",var1,var2,var3,2,j); } this is routine to called custom indi in current timeframe and obtain four shift values now to call in various TF for(int j=4-1;j>=0;j--) { A[j]=iCustom(NULL,tf[x],"CustimIndic1",var1,var2,var3,2,j); } for each x value, I need four shift values of each tf.how to do it sny idea?

Please edit and use SRC (besides video icon) when posting codes.

deysmacro: Show us the code.
Don't paste code
Play video
Please edit your post.
For large amounts of code, attach it.

for(int j=4-1;j>=0;j--) { A[j]=iCustom(NULL,0,"CustimIndic1",var1,var2,var3,2,j); } this is routine to called custom indi in current timeframe and obtain four shift values now to call in various TF for(int j=4-1;j>=0;j--) { A[j]=iCustom(NULL,tf[x],"CustimIndic1",var1,var2,var3,2,j); } for each x value, I need four shift values of each tf.how to do it sny idea?

valgoih:

Please read the ref. of iCustom!

The last value is the bar-shift:

j==0 => bar0=> iTime(NULL,5,0); => now- (0min..4min) 

j==1 => bar1 => iTime(NULL,15,1); => now - (30min .. 44min)

To synchr. all your timeframes you have to use iBarShift(..)

valgoih:
   int TF[3]={PERIOD_M15,PERIOD_H1,PERIOD_H4};
   double A[3,4];
   for(int k=3-1;k>=0;k--) 
     { 
      for(int j=4-1;j>=0;j--) 
         A[k,j]=iCustom(NULL,TF[k],"CustimIndic1",var1,var2,var3,2,j); 
     } 
Reason: