Why no bullish or bearish engulfing candles on Oanda MT4 charts ?

Hi,
I'm using Oanda with MT4 and I noticed there are little to NO bullish / bearish engulfing candles on the charts of any time frame.

My engulfing code would not find any so I wanted to know why (well it did find a lone and rare engulfing on daily chart only)
I reviewed the charts manually and confirmed there was none except a very rare occurance

Oanda does not seem to produce them

I went online to review other multiple free real time charts to attempt to find out what is going on.
The online real time charts DO have engulfing candle patterns as I suspected they should; and typically do.
Fibonacci trader has this feature built in and I was attempting to create my own engulfing code for signals and EA's but Oanda does not seem to produce this pattern for some reason

Anyone care to comment on why this might be ?
Very strange not to see this known pattern except for rarely when I know they appear frequently on almost all other charts.

Please advise
Thanks

Agent86: I'm using Oanda with MT4 and I noticed there are little to NO bullish / bearish engulfing candles on the charts of any time frame.
  1. We can't discuss specific brokers here
  2. Why don't you capture a screen shot of both your broker's feed and other brokers and ask them?

OK just wondered if this was Metatrader or the broker cause their live online feed doesn't look the same as the metatrader does.

Agent86: OK just wondered if this was Metatrader or the broker cause their live online feed doesn't look the same as the metatrader does.
Metatrade is not a feed. It just displays what ever the broker sends.

Assuming it's the same information that is being sent to MT4 then MT4 is not displaying it correctly.

The web display is completely different from the MT4 display

From the response I have to assume no one else has experienced this subject and cannot comment on why MT4 would display the information so differently or if the information being sent would/could be different.

Never try with other broker? If the other broker shows the same in the terminal, then the web displays are something else. Compare it head to head.
Reason: