Excel sheet for MT4

Hello friends

How can i Import information from excel sheet to be ploted on MT4

for example if i have a table Contain expected Hi and Low ,pivot points and ,Resistance and support and i want these levels to be plotted on the charts

How can i do that

Thanx in advance
regards

Export your sheet to csv-file. Make sure decimal point must be point, not comma! 1.2345 instead of 1,2345

Open your file with FILE_CSV mode. And read item by item in the loop

Hello Stringo and Thnx for replay
my problem is when i have a CSV file and in this file 2 tables one for pivots and other for hi and low ( and i uppdate these tables manualy )

So how can i export these levels to Mt4 charts

You need to read csv-file and create objects with parameters read from file.
See example 'Working with Files. An Example of Important Market Events Visualization'

ahmedalhoseny:
Hello friends

How can i Import information from excel sheet to be ploted on MT4

for example if i have a table Contain expected Hi and Low,pivot points and,Resistance and support and i want these levels to be plotted on the charts

How can i do that

Thanx in advance
regards

as you already know that with the use of meta trader 4 you can prepare charts and graphs with the help of excels. you can take the help of CSV file to display your data and can refer to the csv manual for more confirmations.

with regards,

David Paul

Hi,

If you link your account to .Com you can track your accounts and it has more detailed analysis as well. You can make some or all of it either private or public. You can choose to use either the MT4 file format or their format which is more detailed; especially when you open the files/history/reports into Excel.

. . . (8 >) . Live Long and Prosper . (< 8)

Reason: