MetaTrader 4 Platform Beta Build 695: Exposure, New Showcase of Signals and Manual Operations during Copy Trading

Back to topics list  | 1 2 3 4 To post a new topic, please log in or register
gooly 2014.09.23 18:14 #

we use multiple MT4 terminal for different broker, and sure we use a lot of indicators/experts/scripts

actually, it was good move when MetaQuotes realized the changes over windows version Xp/vista-7/8, and this lead it to re-struct it's files and folder and also the integration with user profile

But there is 2 Complementary point :

1. the need to one place that any files put in it, be shared with all MT4 terminal

ex. if i put any files (indicators/experts/scripts ..) in this path : "C:\ProgramData\MetaQuotes\Terminal\MQL4\" i could use it by any installed MT4 terminal.

2. i only want to be sure, that the "history" files for pairs are not related to only specific user, but all user can access this date.

as if the termainal download these files one time; it will be west of time to download it again, more over some times these files ( from history or tester ) collected from old time and have a very good old data, so why other user not get benefit from it.

Thank you . .

I am using this to make available the content of folders to more than one terminal
Back to topics list   | 1 2 3 4  

To add comments, please log in or register