How can I see where the MT4 is saving the BackTestings, Indicators and EAs in the PC?

These (BackTestings, Indicators and EAs) are consuming about 100 GB in my Pc, but when I check the MT4 folder, this only have 16 MB size. I entered to this folder anyway for check but I didn´t see anything of big size, and I didn´t see the archive name of the EAs I designed.

¿Somebody know where is probably saving the MT4  this archives or how to do for know it?

Note: I am doing this BackTesting in a demo account.

Thank you in advance

trader201:

These (BackTestings, Indicators and EAs) are consuming about 100 GB in my Pc, but when I check the MT4 folder, this only have 16 MB size. I entered to this folder anyway for check but I didn´t see anything of big size, and I didn´t see the archive name of the EAs I designed.

¿Somebody know where is probably saving the MT4  this archives or how to do for know it?

Note: I am doing this BackTesting in a demo account.

Thank you in advance

I find this much faster than expected. If is useful for anyone to know this too, they were in a hidden folder inside user folder:

AppData / MetaQuotes / Terminal / (No. terminal) / Tester

trader201:

I find this much faster than expected. If is useful for anyone to know this too, they were in a hidden folder inside user folder:

AppData / MetaQuotes / Terminal / (No. terminal) / Tester
Or   https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/149497

Thank you
Reason: