why does MT lack some data sometimes?

MT sometimes show the chart incompletely, for example as below charts, both are XAUUSD chart for the same time, period: 1h;

the left chart is from MT, and the right chart from other place.

just as you see, the right chart have 4 more bars than the left chart, and in the fact, the left chart lack the bars: 21:00, 22:00, 23:00 and 0:00.

I want to know why?  and sometimes I find MT lack one bar in other situation, and I want to know why MT not / can't show all of the bars? 

thank you! 

That is the broker, not MT4. Not all brokers trade all instruments 24 hours per day.

GumRai:
That is the broker, not MT4. Not all brokers trade all instruments 24 hours per day.

thank you!

if I want to see all bars always by memo-account loging in, which broker i should select? shall I ? 

brokers discussion isn't allowed

qjol:
brokers discussion isn't allowe

thank you!

but i want to know the reason why some brokers pause trading for some time?

In the fact, I log in by broker--"AlpariUK-Demo-Market",  I often find it lack some data, 1h or more, and I find it still ok when this data lack by my analysis, or I mean it will be better for my analysis method when some data were deleted. so I want to know the standard according to which AlpariUK pause trading for some time, for example, some time trading volume is too small, too few persons trade?

Thank you! 

vx0532: but i want to know the reason why some brokers ...
  1. "But" nothing. Broker discussion isn't allowed. PERIOD.
  2. How should us users of mt4 know why your broker does something different than your other (unspecified) source?
  3. Ask your broker. You are off topic.

WHRoeder:

1. Ask your broker. You are off topic.

vx0532: but i want to know the reason why some brokers ...
  1. "But" nothing. Broker discussion isn't allowed. PERIOD.
  2. How should us users of mt4 know why your broker does something different than your other (unspecified) source?

ok,sorry! 

No need for sorry you politely asked  questions  mql4 workers responded in xxxxx  manner as usual.M etaquotes  are bunch of xxxxxx  .That is what they are xxxxx. <Edited by moderator>

We are not paid workers for MetaQuotes. We are just helping when we have free time. Bear that in mind. However, since you are saying something insulting, you are gonna be banned.

xyz1453:
No need for sorry you politely asked  questions  mql4 workers responded in **** manner as usual.M etaquotes  are bunch of ******** ****.That is what they are ****** *****.

as Deysmacro has pointed out, this is a forum, the posters are not mql4 workers.

Some replies are maybe a bit caustic, but that is nothing to do with MQL4.

The Op received a couple of polite responses and was told that broker discussion is not allowed here. The OP acknowledged that and yet went on to discuss brokers. 

Maybe some of the regulars here can be impolite from time to time, but are very helpful most of the time. However I have never seen a post from any of them as impolite, insulting and pathetic as yours!

xyz1453:
No need for sorry you politely asked  questions  mql4 workers responded in xxxxx  manner as usual.M etaquotes  are bunch of xxxxxx  .That is what they are xxxxx.

Banned 1 month. Please read the rules again.

Any use of obscene expressions is forbidden.

Even without formal rules, it's a shame to have such a language.
Reason: